🍸It’s mocktail time! 🎉
This drink looks festive, tastes great, and just happens to be packed with antioxidants and gut-friendly probiotics.
If you can’t find ginger kombucha, try berry- or cherry-flavored kombucha.
🍒You can use fresh or frozen cherries – just be sure to pit them first!
NOTE: Most kombucha contains less than 0.5% alcohol which technically means it’s a non-alcoholic drink.
- 1” (2.5 cm) slice of fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- ¼ cup (60 ml) 100% tart cherry juice (no sugar added)
- Juice of 1 small lime
- 1 x 12-oz (355 ml) bottle of ginger, berry, or cherry kombucha
- For garnish: pitted cherries and/or ginger slices
In a mason jar or shaker, muddle the ginger and rosemary. Slowly stir in the cherry juice, lime juice, and kombucha.
Pour into ice-filled glasses, straining if necessary, and add optional garnish.
Elevate your snacking game with our delicious and nutritious monthly subscription box, designed to keep you satisfied and energized all day long!