🍸It’s mocktail time! 🎉
This drink looks festive, tastes great, and just happens to be packed with antioxidants and gut-friendly probiotics.
If you can’t find ginger kombucha, try berry- or cherry-flavored kombucha.
🍒You can use fresh or frozen cherries – just be sure to pit them first!
NOTE: Most kombucha contains less than 0.5% alcohol which technically means it’s a non-alcoholic drink.
- 1” (2.5 cm) slice of fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- ¼ cup (60 ml) 100% tart cherry juice (no sugar added)
- Juice of 1 small lime
- 1 x 12-oz (355 ml) bottle of ginger, berry, or cherry kombucha
- For garnish: pitted cherries and/or ginger slices
In a mason jar or shaker, muddle the ginger and rosemary. Slowly stir in the cherry juice, lime juice, and kombucha.
Pour into ice-filled glasses, straining if necessary, and add optional garnish.