🍦Next time you’re craving ice cream, try blending up this frozen smoothie bowl!
Customize it depending on what ingredients you have available. 🍓
For even more frozen goodness, use frozen banana AND frozen avocado. If you do, you’ll probably need to add a little more milk to get a creamy texture. 🍌🥑
Super Greens Frozen Smoothie Bowl
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk or other non-dairy milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ banana, peeled and sliced
- ¼ avocado, peeled and cubed
- ½ cup frozen spinach
- ½ cupfrozen berries
- 1 tsp spirulina powder or other super green powder (optional)
- ½ scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds (optional topping)
Place the milk and chia seeds in a blender and let sit for 10 minutes, to allow the chia to gel.
Add the banana, avocado, spinach, and berries and blend at high speed, scraping down the blender as needed. Add 1-2 Tbsp of milk if the mixture gets too thick.
Add the spirulina and protein powders (if using). Blend until incorporated.
Scrape the mixture into a bowl and top with the optional hemp seeds. Enjoy!
Style meets sweat in our exclusive Actlive Life Top Club. Say yes to fitness-fashion fusion – subscribe now and receive graphic message tops that inspire, push, and remind you that you're unstoppable.